Mawhiba Program for Elite Universities “Tamayuz” is an
integrated training program to qualify and prepare the best students who wish
to study in prestigious American universities ranked among the top 50
universities in the world. The program is implemented in cooperation with a
specialized American consulting agency and lasts for one year starting from the
second semester of grade 11 until the student gets admission into the university.
SAT Intensive training workshop to help the student achieve the required score for prestigious universities.
Advanced workshop for leadership training and application procedures for prestigious universities.
Five individual consultation sessions through which a comprehensive plan is designed to develop the academic aspects and curriculum vitae of each student.
Support the student in applying for three prestigious universities (writing essay, CV, filling out forms and getting recommendations).
Saudi students receive a scholarship in Mawhiba Scholarship if they get an unconditional admission to a prestigious university.
Admission Requirements to the Program
- The applicant must be in grade 11 for the current academic year 1442H.
- A minimum of 90% GPA in grades 9 & 10.
- The student must score a minimum of 90 in scientific subjects, computer and English language. (To trade-off in case of limited seats).
- A minimum of 1000 on SAT test (without essay), (or) a minimum of 80 on the TOEFL iBT, (or) a minimum of 6.5 in IELTS (Academic).
- Passing the interview.
- Reading the terms and policies and adhere to all program requirements.
- Payment of the student to contribute after notification of acceptance according to the categories described in the payment policies.
Note:Any application that does not have a grade for one of the required English tests will not be considered. If the student has already taken the test and has not received the result yet, we recommend that you wait until receiving the result and then register.
5 October 2020 until 15 November 2020
- First Training Workshop (SAT Bootcamp): 9-15 January 2021.
- Second Training Workshop (College Applications): 21-27 August 2021
Traning Workshops are usually held in Riyadh, but due to the
measures taken to contain the spread of the Coronavirus, and to ensure the health and safety of our
students, workshops might be done online.