Mawhiba Academic Enrichment
Mawhiba Academic Enrichment Program Offers a variety of
high-level STEM courses for talented, motivated, and promising youth. Participating students
will be challenged as they will learn to think critically about the world
around them and develop their skills. These courses will help students realize
what they are capable of academically, as well as provide them with the
appropriate support and guidance to help them achieve their goals and shape
their future. The program also offers workshops, activities, and events to keep
students engaged and energized.
- Residential Programs: Full time attendance, taking place in a hosting university campus.
- Non-Residential Programs:7 to 8 hours a day, excluding
- Help students find their passion and shape their future.
- Guide talented students on how they can develop their skills in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
- Building the students' social and personal skills.