The Competitions Program aims to identify and prepare distinguished candidates eligible to represent the Kingdom in prestigious scientific competitions and to consistently have the Kingdom ranked in the top level with advanced countries participating in international scientific olympiads and fairs.
- Training national Cadre of teachers and trainers.
- Nominating capable students by means of specific measurements and criteria.
- Training and nominating teams participating in International competitions.
- Publication of scientific materials and training packages (printed - electronic).
- Advancement of Olympic culture through gatherings and meetings and media materials.
- Organization and coordination of training programs.
- Selecting national and international trainers.